Oh well, this year I choose it embrace it and roll with the punches, though I'm down with a cold as we speak...
Anyway, there was May.
- I completed a 13 day food challenge where I followed a pre-prepared menu to the letter. So, this will account for 2 of May's goals - food tracking adn completing a 2 week cleanse.
- Due to above challenge, I lost 3+ kg! (I then regained some...but what matters more is that in those 2 weeks I saw a change in how my skirts fit).
- I FINALLY joined a gym! Towards the end of the month, but still, I joined.
So, there'll be June
Though we're already 5 days into June I still have high hopes for this month. I'm currently sick with a cold and unfortunately haven't made it to gym in the past 4 days and haven't been watching food as much as I was before. But these are my goals,
- I will continue with gym and complete Krissie's 30 day #sweatstreak though I'm going to be far behind everybody else now.
- I will complete another 2 week food challenge; I want to try eliminating most carbs from my diet and see what happens. Fingers crossed.