Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog award!

Apparently Alexia over at Dimple Snatcher and other stories thinks I'm stylish blogger... or perhaps she wants to encourage me to be a stylish blogger....lol, because she awarded me the stylish blogger award. Though I doubt very much that I deserve it, I will accept, because anything else will be plain rude! Thanks Alexia!

The rules for the award are simple:
  • Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award - done 
  • Share 7 things about yourself - I'll get to it just now
  • Award 5 bloggers who have "stylish" blogs  - I'll try
So, here are seven 'things' about me, hopefully they're all new:
 
  1. I've been blogging since 2008! (even I can't quite believe it, but of course I've changed blogs and took a hiatus or 2 somewhere along the line).
  2. I love working out - it's true!
  3. I love to eat all sorts of food. Our traditional food, western, chinese, indian, mexican, italian, you name it, I'm all over it.
  4. I love reading other people's blogs, but I find blogging to be quite a chore myself. So most of the time I just throw my thoughts out there just as jumbled up as they are, hence the randomness. Wish I could give more time and thought but....whatever.
  5. I love to read, watch movies
  6. If I could afford it I would spend my life travelling.
  7. I love my home, I love my city and I love my country, but I wish I lived elsewhere where life is more convenient. I need more choices!
Finally to award:
 Now, I'm off to notify these ladies of the award and post the button on my blog.

Thanks again Alexia! And here's to a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! You're welcome :))) I love getting to know more about you :))

    ReplyDelete