Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quick Update

Weigh in
Our Tuesday weigh in did not materialize this week due to clashes in our schedules. We use one of my friends' scale as the 'official' scale, which gives me a different reading from my own, so though my scale gave me a weight which is less than last week's I will not record it officially. I'm crossing my fingers that we're able to meet next week.

Exercise
It's February 3rd, and I have not had one formal work out in 2011! It's been a difficult year so far, and I have not had the time nor energy to exercise, as much as I'd like to. First, my dad passed away on the 1st of January, and I just couldn't summon the will to work out around that time. The funeral was on the 8th. My granddad (maternal) has been unwell for a bit now, and on the 9th of January he was admitted in hospital (mind you, that's the day after the funeral). He's still in hospital now, about 30 - 45 minutes away. So every evening after work I pick up my son from school, drop him off at home and off I go to the hospital. I don't get home till after 9, and often get to bed after 11pm...Maybe I can still exercise if I put my mind to it, but right now I just can't. Please keep my granddad in your prayers.

Other than that I have a lot I want to talk about but can't right now because the evening routine starts now with me leaving work to get the boy home and then it's off to Ramotswa.

No comments:

Post a Comment