Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's Horoscope

I don't know if I believe in horoscopes or not... I'm sort of on the fence. So I read them, yet don't necessarily always believe what I read, because, come on, how many November birthdays do I know, and how can those few words possibly be applicable to the whole lot of us?!

However, quite a few times I come across that just resonates soo very loudly with me, like today's:

Is there something you have been noticing about yourself that you want to improve? It is admirable to want to rid yourself of bad habits, and best of all -- it is always an attainable goal. The key is perseverance! Start turning over that new leaf today, but do not put too much pressure on yourself about overnight perfection. It is not that simple to change ... give yourself plenty of room to fall along the way. Pat yourself on the back as you take that step in a new direction!

Interesting enough? I AM DEFINITELY TAKING THAT ADVICE. Thanks Yahoo!

So, I'm back from my work trip. Ugh, trips and travelling I like, but there's always this 'out-of-routine' vibe that almost always throws me off and on my return I've gained quite a few pounds back, hate that. I weighed casually when I got back, but will not be weighing in officially this week. I'm devoting this week to getting back to where I was before I left, hopefully it'll be enough time. Fingers crossed.

And this evening after work is my first work-out date with my friend. Am I looking forward to it??? The doing-it-together part, hell yes, I need all the motivation I can get. But the activity on the other hand, I think we're biting too much too soon, but I'll go along just so I don't sound like nay-sayer. I know we'll reach a compromise by the end of the day.

Here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment