Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

To blog or not to blog

Well, I guess the answer is to blog. But seeing as I'm on my phone and formatting is non-existent, it'll be short. It's been yet another blogless week, yet again totally unintentional. Been busy - song of the season. But really, though I've read my fair share of blogs last week I never had the time to string words together for a post of my own. Anyway, now that I'm here, what do I blog about? My injured ankle that I'm still going to gym in spite of? My bingeing on the mint-peanut butter cookies that my sister made? My pushing through and going to gym though I'm not feeling it because of my absence most of last week? The fact that I'm bench-pressing 7.5 kg dumb-bells unassisted? Yep, there's much to tell, but this post just won't cut it. I'll have a better time telling it all with a proper editor. So till then, this should be better than nothing...

1 comment:

  1. I've been having the same problem with blogging/commenting on blogs. Careful with your ankle but awesome on still exercising! Er, not to give you mixed messages or anything...

    ReplyDelete