Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy busy busy

This draft has been sitting for over a year and a half...posting just for the hell of it.


Phew, I've been so busy at work today, soooo much on my to-do list, but I'm glad to say I knocked quite a bunch of items off the list today. Looking forward to tomorrow to get more done in time to enjoy the weekend guilt free! Having urgent items pending over the weekend almost always ruins my weekends because I can't relax.

Being so busy means I haven't had as much time as I'd like to visit with my blog friends, that plus the fact that I had to run some errands over lunch. However, I did see a couple of comments on my last post with some great news and skipped over to the blogs to see what I'm up for.

THANK YOU Felipa for tagging me for the Funky 5 MeMe and Karen for giving me the Beautiful Blogger award.  I accept both and would like to participate when I have a bit more time that I do today so that I'm giving them my full attention. Hopefully that will be tomorrow.

Otherwise I'm doing ok. Still not exercising :(, but will get to it soon. But with the world cup occupying my evenings these days... hmm, I see I need to reassess my priorities... But I will get to it, I will, I have to.

Anywho, I need to dash on home coz my mom and my brother are coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment