Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nov 20, 2012

It's been 3 days since my birthday. I went beserk on cheesecake - my brother bought me 2 slices of cheesecake and I polished them off all on the day, and even had some of the cake that they had bought for themselves.

So, now I'm trying to get it together. I'm mostly modelling my eating around the Weigh-Less menu plans, but I really can't say I'm doing Weigh-Less because I'm making a lot of changes to suit my own situation. Eating solely Weigh-Less is very costly, so I can't exactly do it to the letter. But I'm hoping that this plan that I put together for myself will work for me.

Considering I had dropped weight on the restrictive cleansing diet, I was expecting that when I start eating all sorts of food again I will regain the gain the weight. Ok, I did regain a couple of kgs almost immediately because I did indulge in pizza, wings and ribs the day folloing the end of the diet. So, it may have been water or whatever, but having gone back to eating a mostly controlled diet, I have lost one of those kgs and am as of this morning standing at 118.5kg. Though this is such a huge number, I'm happy to be here because I had really started to get used to being over 120 and it was not good at all because the scale was slowly inching higher and higher.

So, the plan is to never go beyond 120 again, and to be below 115 by the end of the year. I know that is very little to aim for, but I'd rather aim low and make it, that too high and then end up feeling like a failure and relapsing into my old ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment