Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fueled by anger?

Ugh, I'm tired. Physically and mentally. May be I'm depressed??? I was just talking to my friend that I joined the gym with and were doing work outs together. She hasn't been to gym since the first week and has said she was busy with this or that all the time. Only today I find out she has gone the wire-tie route. I feel betrayed. Very seriously.
There I was discussing with her our course of action - we were going to do the gym and Weigh-less. Together, supporting each other. And she goes and takes the easiest way out without letting me know she's leaving me in the lurch. Yeah, friendship indeed. And guess what, if this has taught me anything it's that I am not going to eat my emotions. I've resolved to do this the right and healthy way, and I dare say it has fueled me to try and do better every day.

So, thanks friend, by bailing out on me you have given me the encouragement to really have my own back. To love me more, and do what is best for me always. I was thinking of skipping gym today coz I'm in a funk but no, I'm going and I'm going to rock it. And I'm going to join further than the 6 weeks we had signed up together.

I was actually working on a sustainable meal plan this morning, and have been thinking of how to coordinate my work out time with my other responsibilities. I want to add walking to the gym time. So, I'll try it out from tomorrow. Next week I'll be on the schedule full time, meals and work outs.

Here we go. I want long-lasting, no, permanent weight loss. I'm going after it.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your friends. Don't let it discourage you! You're strong and will come out better for it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Slimmer Sally. Yes, I'll work hard to be stronger for myself. It's only myself I can trust after all.

    ReplyDelete