Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slow and Steady...

...wins the race, right? In that case I'm definitely a winner, just give me time. Well, that's me being sarcastic I guess? At 1.2 lbs in 4 weeks, that's an average of 0.3 lbs a week, and 15.6 lbs a year - I really see how I can(t) be a winner - it would take me 6 years to reach my Weigh-Less goal at this rate!

BUT
I started Weigh Less 7 weeks ago, and I have not gained once in that period! That is NEW and I plan on maintaining the staus quo. No gains, just losses, no matter how small (even maintaining will do). I am not in a race to lose the weight, I'm trying to get fit and healthier - and weight loss will follow. However, I still need to do quite more to reach a comfortable level of both. And I will continue to pursue both for as long as it takes, no matter the number of detours along the way. As long as I'm going in the right direction I'm ok.

Summer Slimmin' Challenge...
...Is definitely more of a challenge that when we started out. BUT - in all honesty I'm rocking my Cookin' Meals, Eatin '5+ a day and Trackin' It! I am. Drinkin' water becomes a problem over the weekend, and unfortunately I haven't had scheduled Movin' Its yet. My problem is that cooking sometimes becomes an issue when I overdo it - too much! So, my sweet reward - Losin' Lbs - has been slow.
I;m pulling my socks up as we speak!

Other than that, I'm ok. Car problems, so I might be depending on others for transportation for upwards of a week! With the winter here being as bitter as it is at the moment, it's a big challenge to walk to work from the public transport stop. But I've been through worse times so I'll survive! And God is great, so everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment