Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

August

August has come too soon. Too soon. August is the 8th month of the year, meaning at the end of the month we'll be 3/4 (three quarters) through the year, is that almost believable?

While, I won't go crazy now with the eats with the intention to start over on the 1st of August, I intend to start my own challenge come August. I joined the Summer Slimmin' Challenge hoping that by August 6th I'll have glorious resulst to show, but alas, I'm still where I was when we started. I did well for the first few weeks then totally backtracked. This time I intend to start my own challenge, just for me, one that I do just for myself, all my own goals, adn only myself accountable. That way, hopefully, I will be more inclined to follow through...

Have a nice weekend and see you in August!

1 comment:

  1. August is going to rock ... I'm determined!
    We CAN do this!!!

    ReplyDelete