Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Back home

I'm home and I'm finally recovering from the monster cold that started on Monday, as is my poor little boy. Thank God for that because it was really hard.

My week
Well, the week sure went by fast, I can't believe it's already Friday! I also kind of wish it was Monday so that  I could give the week a different outcome. Eating off of a buffet and depending on take-away can be very difficult for someone who is seriously influenced by visual cues. Am I the only one who could swear that I will eat this and/or that, but then because I see something else I go for that and forget all my good intentions? Surely not.

I'm sure you get the drift already. The week didn't work out the way I wanted... If I even maintain this week it will be a huge miracle. But since  I've been back I've tried to be more selective and focus on eating healthier. And I intend to be more so over the weekend.

JULY - Into the 2nd half of 2010!

Goodness, time does fly doesn't it? We're in the second half the year already. Time to take stock and recommit to my healthiness journey. What's past is past, I can only take lessons from it because beating myself up with should haves and could haves will not benefit me much. I pride myself in the fact that at least overall I have lost weight this year so far. I weigh less than on the 1st of Jan and I have no intention of going back up! The only way to go is down.

So to start here's my plan for July:

1. Go back to Weigh-Less Rebalance Step 1 - to revive those great food habits .
2. Turn on the treadmill and walk - At least 3 times a week - beginning this weekend.
3. Recommit and successfully finish the Summer Slimmin' Challenge - ends August 6th.

That is all. That simple. And I will reassess in August.

How are you planning on furthering your healthiness or weight loss journey as we enter the 2nd half of 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment