Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Monday

Lost!
Knocking off and ready to leave work but thought I should post that I lost 2.4 lbs this past week! Well deserved too, if I say so myself.

I worked out everyday last week, 7 days straight from Sunday to Saturday! The first 6 days were regular gym with cardio and weights each visit, and Saturday I participated in a 5K charity walk. I intend to carry on the same way this week.

Food has been ok. Following my Weigh-less plan to the T all the time, except I have extras from time to time, and weekends I don't want to lie. I just try to keep things moderate but don't keep to the plan. I think as long as I'm losing it's ok to do that to avoid out and out binges.

After the walk on Saturday my feet hurt all day, and even on Sunday I felt that the most I could do for cardio was cycle. I had my day planned out with a gym trip at 6 pm, only to have to old friends pay me a surprise visit at 5.20 or so while I was finishing up with meal prep for my suppers this week.  So, gym was shot yersterday, but hey, maybe it was the universe's way of telling me I needed a rest day?

Awards and blogs
So, I have 3 awards in total that I still have to pick up! Thanks ladies, I'm so humbled because I don't think I even deserve them, but as soon as I have the time I will stop by to accept them. By the way, I've been reading your blogs but just haven't managed to comment yet. I'm with you, congratulations on all your successes and I'm with you in spirit as you go through the difficult times. Remember 'The Will of God will never take you where The Grace of God will not protect you'

Looking forward to another focused week.

1 comment: