Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday!

Another chance to start over IF you've been having trouble staying on plan; if by mid-week you'd started forgetting to follow your plan; if the weekend made you do things you wouldn't be caught doing doing the week, etc. etc.

Guess what?! This Monday is for me to continue doing great, because I have been doing great. I mean seriously, I go to the gym on Sunday mornings, who am I?!!

I'm sure I've said it before that I am a fan of physical activity. I love my gym time. It can take some inner power at times to get me there, but once I arrive I surprise even myself. Example being last Thursday. I wasn't feeling like going and didn't go until an hour adn a half later than my usual time, and I thought all I would do would be a bit of walking and may be cycling. But I finished my whole program for the day and even did more cardio at the end! I was amazed at myself. I rock.

I plan to follow the same plan only until the end of the month, then I'll mix it up for October and probably do the same each month. You know, just to keep my body guessing.

Now if I can just see the results of this walking and cycling and getting nowhere, and lifting heavy things for no reason at all! lol.

Well, I'm off to do more walking and lifting, maybe pulling and cycling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment