Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Updates

1. Summer Slimmin' Challenge
I'm sorry but if this were a challenge where our results were graded for the whole group I would be dragging everyone down with me. It was an extremely difficult week and the weekend was even worse. Since I'm travelling this week it may not be much better but I'll try. I hope everyone's doing MUCH better than I am, I haven't had a chance to go through your blogs yet.

2. Weigh In
I only lost 0.4lbs in the past week. Had to weigh in yesterday since I had to leave home early this morning.

3. This week
I'm on a work trip and will be eating hotel buffet breakfasts and take away lunches and dinners. I will try to keep things as close 'as possible' to my allowances - servings. I also have a horrible cold that started bothering me just this morning, I was perfectly fine when I left home and when I arrived here. My son had signs of a cold yesterday and didn's sleep well, so I guess I got it from him. He apparently got it from my brother who spent the day with them last week.

Anyway, that's that. I may or may not update again this week. If I don't, everyone have a great week. If I can just kick this cold I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment