|Thank you, Traci!|
The award rules are:
1. Thank the person giving the award - I have, above and as a comment on the awarding post, Thanks again Traci!
2. Share 7 things about yourself - To follow below
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs - Will do, I believe newly discovered does not new, right?
4. Let the nominees know about the award - Sure, I'll be doing the rounds around blogland I guess!
Well, here goes:
First, the nominees:
1. From Fat to Fab
2. No trying, just doing!
3. Black Girl Gets Fit
4. Previously Plump... In Progress
5. Skinnie Emmie
6. Fight Fat Phobia
7. I go through life in inches and pounds
8.  and Shrinking
9. For Real, This Time!
10. Necessary Imperfections
11. The Incredible Shrinking Gal Baby
12. Corletta: It's a new year...no more EXCUSES!
13. Lose Weight? Me? Really?
14. Fat Girl To Thin
15. Deeply Rooted
Ok, I have to admit that I had to 'discover' some new blogs for this post. But hey, it was so worth it, because I've found so many inspirational blogs that I can't wait to go through!
7 things about myself
Let's make this short and painless...
1. I'm a single mother of a 2 year old son (well, 2 and 5 months and 2 days)
2. I've been overweight since my very early teens - like 11 - 12
3. I've spent at least a weekend in big international cities including New York, Washington DC, Toronto, London, Paris, Montreal, and Johannesburg
4. I've lived in the US, the UK and Africa
5. I don't have one best friend, instead I have a circle of best friends
6. I love comedy shows
7. I love travelling and I would absolutely live for it if I had the money
Bonus: I currently do not have a passport - it's expired and I've been lazy to apply for a new one. You can tell I haven't travelled internationally for a bit.
That was easier than I thought! The 15 above will be hearing about this nomination in the next few days.
On other news, I've been frustrated with the scale lately - a new one! Actually, I think I'll save this for another post.