Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Friend Makin' Mondays (On Tuesday)

I happened upon this while doing the rounds on blogland and I liked. If you'd like to participate visit Kenz's blog and link up.

My answers are mostly related to this journey, but that's what you want to hear, right? Here goes...

I like... that despite being on a work trip and not being able to eat decently I managed to maintain.
I don't like... that I did not put on more of an effort to lose weight last week.
I love... that today is another day, this is a new week and I get another chance to improve my health and my life in general.

I dream of... a happy secure future.

I wonder... what I will be doing this time next year. Don't know yet what I'll do after thsi project ends.

I know... things will always work out for the best. The Will of God will never take ME, where the Grace of God can not protect ME.

I went... shopping for plain yogurt, baby marrows and chicken breast yesterday to beef up this week healthy food supplies.

I have... everything I need right now. What I want is a whole other issue. Material things that is.

I think... will eventually achieve my fitness goals, even if it is not apparent right now.
I plan... to rock my personal challenge running from tomorrow till the end of the year. Check side bar.

I regret... not trying harder and sticking with my plan each time I attempted to lose weight. Leaving my pervious job.
I do... not stick to my budget as much as I should, wish I did.

I drink... Rooibos with Equal (good for me), even though I'd love cofffee (not so good).

I wish... I didn't have to come into work this morning. I was absolutely tired. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to work at all.
I am... a mother. Sometimes I wonder how I got there. Despite how much I love my son. And I'm tearing up thinking it right now.

I am not... perfect.

I need... peace of mind.
I graduated... from 2 universities on 2 different continents.

I hope... my plans for the rest of this year are successful. The big plans.
I want... a great life. I will have it.

I sometimes... wish I lived elsewhere, where things are easier to get by.

I always... hope for the best. I'm very optimistic.

I can... promise that I'm getting in my work out today.

I work... in the HIV/AIDS field

I cannot... imagine what my life would be like without all the experiences I've had.

I avoid... people that make me feel less.

I will... plan and follow through.

Go for it, check out Kenz and discover new bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment