Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

The weekend is here!

And I'm excited, because these next two days I will be free to do whatever I want, without having to be in this office or wandering between the office and the labs for 8 hours each day!

It's been a good week. One of my best weeks in a little while actually. My eating has been on plan except relatively very few times in the evenings when I got home. Somehow, I feel the need to have a snack after supper most days, and on really good days it's only a cup of tea or coffee. Anyway,  I'm praying that I'll be able to control myself this weekend, and then I'll be in for my reward (a loss on the scale) on Monday!

Exercise has been ok, I haven't walked on the treadmill evey morning as I intended, but I've gone outside for my walks and even walked in the evening to compensate for missed mornings. So, really not bad at all.

This weekend will see me signing up for membership of the Gaborone Sun Executive Health club. Which means I'll be able to use their gym, pool and courts. But of course I'll only use the gym coz I don't swim, and neither do I play ball sports. It's a relatively small gym, but I plan to milk it as much as possible, going later in the evening to dodge the after work crowd.

On the food end, I've finally been granted access to Step 3 of the Weigh-Less programme, meaning my choices are now much wider. I received a 24 page (I think, maybe it's larger) booklet of food lists from which I can make selections and make up my own recipes. For starters I'm going to stick with what I know. May be later I will be more adventurous and try other recipes.

So, next week I have the new menu plan, and gym to go to after work. Excited yet? Ugh, just hope it gives the boost that I so need right now.

Have a great weekend! I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment