Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Funky 5 Meme

My friend Felipa at I'm Getting Fit tagged me for an exciting meme ala Funky 5! Thanks, Felipa! If you haven't been to visit her blog, you're missing out. She has lost 42 lbs so far and became a Zumba instructor!!! What's not to admire??Lol.

Anyway, now onto that meme:

My Funky 5

Where were you 5 years ago?
Unfortunately down to the date June 18th, 2005 is somewhat a challenge; but generally during that period 2 big things spring to mind quite fast - I was recovering from a car accident (I escaped with a compression fracture on 2 thoracic veterbrae) and I was getting ready to start my master's degree over in the UK that fall.

Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
5 years ago I thought 2 years from now I would be a PhD, happily married with 2 kids, a boy and a girl --- and between then and now I have decided I have no real use for a PhD expect just to say I did it, and that kids don't necessarily come after marriage. So, right now I'd like in 5 years to be happily married with 2 kids, the material stuff doesn't matter much.

5 things on my to-do list today 
At work -
Action list for monitoring visit
Update SOP master and distribution lists
Print and distribute SOP L80
At home -
Watch England and Algeria (world cup)
Do something with those chick peas

5 snacks I enjoy
Ryvita with cottage cheese
Biltong
Air-popped pop corn
Chocolate
Most nuts

5 things you would do if you were a billionaire (overnight)
Set myself up with a few houses in the most prime locations
Adopt my orphaned nieces and nephew
TRAVEL
Pay for my son's education in advance
Drive aroudn in my dream machine

And the 5 I'm tagging (will notify on Monday)
Sally from SlimmerSally.
The Better Idiot at Bottomless
Pam at Uncovering Pamela
Michelle at Working on my fitness
Dawn at Fixing Myself Thinner

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Thank you for tagging me! I'll try to get to this in the next day or two!

    ReplyDelete