Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Slimmin' Update and Weigh in

I should have posted my updates on Monday, but hey, sometimes life and other things overtake you and your best intentions fall by the wayside.
Let's get straight to it then:

Summer Slimmin' update

Goal #1 - Cookin' meals - All except lunch on Saturday which was a sandwich fixed at my mom's house! So good job there!

Goal #2 - Eatin' 5+ a day - Easily about 7+ a day each single day, except Saturday which might have been only about 5!

Goal #3 - Movin' it - FAIL. I have this big excuse that I keep throwing around in my head that I just have to get rid of - I'm tired from straightening out the house. I'm still dealing with the moving mess, making sure everything is where it should be, sorting and refolding clothes, etc. So, sometimes even just thinking about it gets me tired. I need to start on the treadmill, really I do.

Goal #4 - Drinkin' water - 2+ litres every single day!

Goal #5 - Writin' it down - All my food and daily weigh ins have been tracked everyday. Only thing is that sometimes I write everything down at the end of the day. But as long as everything gets in there I think I'm fine.

Weigh in
So, overall I think I'm not doing so horribly with the Summer Slimmin' Challenge. Because my sweet END RESULT - Losin' LBS - 2.6 in the past week (weighed in on Monday).

The weekend was great. Worked on the house some, but mostly it was about the world cup! I'm still deciding who I want to win though.

And, ugh, I currently don't have a maid, so I have to do so much more than I'm used to at home. Sucks all my time, and it's probably one of the reasons I haven't gone to the treadmill as yet.

I'm here and despite the above complaint think I'm doing well. Thanks for checking on me The Better Idiot!

5 comments:

  1. With all the housework you ARE burning calories! I have a BodyByJake CardioCruiser in my basement and discovered one day that vacuuming my living room and picking up my son's toys burned more calories than being on the fool contraption for 45 minutes!!! AND it hurt a whoooooole lot less :)
    You're doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen, sometimes, we discredit what we are doing just because it doesn't fall under the category of formal exercise. WTG on your other goals! And WOOHOO for your weighin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo for joining the summer slimmin' challenge.

    BTW I tagged you in my Funky 5 MeMe, check it out when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, and way to go with keeping up all of your goals, I haven't done ANYTHING with mine. Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, but I'm going to have to go back and check to see what my goals were.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 2 tag notifications on one post! I left you a present on mine, too!!! Feel free to do it after the Funky 5 ;)

    ReplyDelete