Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

World cup weekend

The beautiful game...soccer/football, is my most favourite of sports, to watch of course. I used to be a more serious fanatic back when I was younger, so much so that I watched EVERY SINGLE GAME of the 1998 world cup in France. And I thoroughly enjoyed it!

But for some reason my interest generally kind of waned over the years, but when it's world cup time I wake up. So this weekend will be spent celebrating 'the beautiful game'. Luckily I've never been a beer person, so that will not feature in my weekend, nor will anything not in my plan, fingers crossed.

So, to everyone who'll be watching, or not, have a great 'moderate' weekend! I intend to thoroughly enjoy myself, I deserve it after the kind of weekend I had last week.

2 comments:

  1. Generally when it comes to football I can take it or leave it, but during the World Cup I can't help but want to support my country's team, especially when I'm home in England and it really does just take everything over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you hadn;t posted your challenge progress so I thought I'd come and comment, see how you're doing. I hope your week went well!

    ReplyDelete